Re: [Amps] A few nice ones on Ebay

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] A few nice ones on Ebay
From: Patrick <tpblogeditor@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 04:22:00 -0400
Gentleman,

I started this thread as a fun thread to look at some Amp pictures and for a
little fun, I tossed in a e-bay listing on a CB amp.

That started a discussion on old Tube Type CB amps.

I DID NOT intend for this to devolve into a CB/Amateur Radio war!

The Amateur Radio Service and the Citizen's Band Radio Service are two
different radio services; both service their respective purposes.

This sort of nonsense, does nothing to further the hobby; and further more,
it's a distraction to the list.

I am asking you ALL, drop this NOW.

In the future, I will not be posting e-bay links in here, if it is going to
start this sort of nonsense.

73 de K8CPA

-Chuck