Re: [Amps] A few nice ones on Ebay

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] A few nice ones on Ebay
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 09:51:22 -0400

Its also illegal to take your big bucks 300-600 HP car for a spin at 120+
mph but many do it that are unqualified to be driving out of a parking lot.
In fact probably a lot more than illegal CBers who at least arent about to
kill someone with their behavior.

The CB crowd annoys me a bit but Im not bothered by them on the ham bands
because I havent heard many and they are easy to chase off. I have more
problems with the Spanish jabber in the CW part of 10M when the band is open
to the Carribean and beyond.

Carl
KM1H