[Amps] K5VT SK

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] K5VT SK
From: Paul Gerhardt <phgerhardt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:49:02 -0400
There is one less Voo-Dude contester following the untimely passing of Vince
Thompson K5VT <http://www.cadxa.org/>. Diagnosed very recently with
leukemia, Vince was unable to tolerate the resulting therapy. As a member of
the Voo-Dude contest team, Vince was instrumental in putting West African
multipliers in all of our logs. In addition, he was a friendly face at
hamfests and conventions, never lacking for a humorous remark. He is already
missed by us all. (Thanks, Roger G3SXW and Tony N7BG)

Vince sold me one of the older amps last Dec and I am so glad I sent him a
thank you note for it.

Paul
Running the old Alpha 78 for Vince...

--