Re: [Amps] K5VT SK

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] K5VT SK
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 08:59:29 -0400
Vince was a definitely a 'real ham' who treasured all aspects of amateur
radio history, including literature and telegraph keys.  I sold him a
Melahan Valiant about twelve years ago.  He was especially grateful since he
had been on a search for quite a long time.  It would be hard to guess, but
I have to believe Vince had probably acquired nearly 1,000 telegraph keys,
most of which are quite rare.

Paul, W9AC