[Amps] FW: Bridging 120v loads across HV primary windings

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FW: Bridging 120v loads across HV primary windings
From: "Ron McCurdy" <firemonitor@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 11:19:05 -0500
Jim,

I've been engineering electrical systems since 1962.  You are wrong.  He
must ground the tap where he gets the "neutral" and provide some type of
fuse or circuit breaker protection on the "hot".  Otherwise, if he
accidentally gets the hot grounded to something, there will be an arc until
someone runs to shut off the power to the transformer...it won't trip til
someone is fried.

Wouldn't want that on my conscience!

Ron,  KE5QDA