Re: [Amps] Peter Dahl / Harbach SB-220 transformer

To: n7rt@cox.net, km1h@jeremy.mv.com, jim.thom@telus.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Peter Dahl / Harbach SB-220 transformer
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 02:00:11 EDT
As far as I know, Jeff bought all the blueprints that PD had concerning all
 the after market ham radio amp transformers he had avaliable.  Jeff offers
 the same transformers PD offered but are now wound by Magnetech in Ma. to
the PD  specs.  Order through Jeff and shipped via Magnetech.  He offers the
 products from his website where you can find the typical PD catalog PD
offered  from his website.  Lou

In a message dated 6/11/2010 9:38:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,