[Amps] Samsung Software

To: <amps@contesting.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Samsung Software
From: "John E. Cleeve" <g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:52:24 +0100
Gentlemen,

I would like thank all those who responded to my "off topic" request. The
suggestions, possible leads, and offers of direct help have been most
welcome. As yet, none of what must be hundreds if not thousands of copies of
those 320P MDC discs, one supplied with each display when new, and are now
"gathering dust" somewhere, have come to light. But, Dave VK3HZ has
extracted the English language detail from his copy of the Samsung 320P MDC
disc and put that on his site as a zip file of around 42mb, I can now see if
the RS232 control software can be downloaded for my use. Thank you all for
allowing my "off topic" intrusion and perhaps I can now revert back to
thinking about Amps and Towers.

My very best wishes, sincerely, John. G3JVC / GM3JVC.