Re: [Amps] No parasitic choke question

To: amPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] No parasitic choke question
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:56:25 -0400
    This third approach is not practical for several reasons.
1.  The VHF resonance(s) may not be on one frequency. When you tune the
output or input circuits it may change as well as when you change bands.
2.   Adding such a circuit may only change the VHF resonant frequency by
simply becoming part of the circuit. .

73
Bill wa4lav