[Amps] can not seem to choke the question

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] can not seem to choke the question
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:58:24 -0500
I am enjoying the exchanges.  I just purchased four 50 ohm 20 w.
globars based on what I learned here.  They are about 1.5 inch long
and 0.5 inch o.d.
I will cut a 1/4 inch wide strip of copper strap and use that to make
a three turn coil.   Please continue.

The name of the reflector is Amps.  It is about RF linear power
amplifiers.  This is a suitable topic.  For those of you who find this
tedious and boring I think the problem is not with Amps but rather
with you all needing something else to do with your free time.  I
apologize for not realizing it is All About You, and not really about
amps.

It is as if you took an interest in hockey then went to a Stanley Cup
game and started complaining about all the boring hockey being played.

73

Rob
K5UJ