[Amps] Automotive Relays

Subject: [Amps] Automotive Relays
From: Lee Buller <>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 11:38:45 -0700 (PDT)

OK...  Just asking.  No one laugh....  Automotive relays are fairly cheap and
you can get them just about anywhere.  12 volts switching voltage....and they
care a lot of DC amps.  So, could one use those for switching RF or is that a
laughable idea?

Lee - K0WA

 Ham Radio Operators:  Kansas QSO Party is August 28-29, 2010.  See for details

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  J. Wolf
Amps mailing list