Re: [Amps] Nice freebie

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Nice freebie
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 23:30:59 -0400

On 8/17/2010 10:49 PM, Bill, W6WRT wrote:
> [...]
I can work in either, but I just don't like RPN even if it is simpler. I
just don't think that way!

Back in college we had to write an input scanner that would check for
prefix, postfix(RPN) and infix, then do the calculations.

I was the only one in compiler design to write a compiler with an input
scanner using current state and next state arrays and only the second or
third in the history of the university. <:-))  Even if I was 3 days late
getting it finished.<sigh> all that work and deductions for being late.
To change languages you only had to change the arrays.

73

Roger (K8RI)