[Amps] Several wins

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Several wins
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 03:30:20 +0000
Several Amps responders, clearly good candidates for SOC (Second Class
Operators Club, only they spell it Secondclass Operators Club, with the
spelling and only the spelling like FOC, Firstclass Operators Club), won the
QWERTY and the "Correct as usual, King Friday" contest.
Two slogans I cant get out of my little pointed head.... the "correct King Fri"
one and "Amazing Thailand" a tourist promotion slogan here... and BELIEVE ME,
it is Amazing Thailand... every day, like when the motorbike zips one foot into
place in front of your front bumper at 100KPH... and lives!
de HS0ZCW

Charles Harpole
k4vud@hotmail.com