Re: [Amps] Labeling panels

To: "Vic K2VCO" <vic@rakefet.com>, "Amps reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Labeling panels
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:28:03 -0400
On 19th August, Vic wrote:

"...What's a good way to label an unpainted aluminum panel?"

***********************************

Hi Vic,

Keep it simple, permanent, and CHEAP, & do what I do here for a
professional-looking label...

Specifically, I buy 1/4" tall vinyl peel-and-stick lettering sheets from the
local stationery / office supply shop, & use that.

The stuff comes die-cut on a wax sheet, & in several colours. Simply use an
X-acto knife to remove it, & to place onto the final surface. Once it's
exactly where you want it, press down on it with your thumb. PRESTO!

The beautuy of this stuff is that you can always remove the lettering
whenever you want, with no residual "left-overs"---and it's cheap.

Try it---you'll like it!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ