Re: [Amps] Can I cool too much the tubes?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Can I cool too much the tubes?
From: Rudy Bakalov <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:55:48 -0700 (PDT)
New Alpha was more of a figure of speech, referring to a no-limit key-down
legal limit amp. I agree that the early Alphas are much better. I am also
thinking of the now Palstar Commander, OM Power, or even the new Chinese amp
(the OM Power copy) that got so many people involved in passionate discussions
in late July.
As for the contest, I will be barefoot, SOSB 40 LP.

Rudy N2WQ