Re: [Amps] vacuum relay problem

To: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] vacuum relay problem
From: Felipe Ceglia <felipeceglia2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 10:03:30 +0000
Hi Paul,

I am not sure it is not being hot switched. How could I check for that?

The amp is an harris RF110, and it is using the original keyline /
26v, and activated by an FT1000 (old model). This setup has worked
without any problem for more than one year on a bunch  of contests.
The jennings relay took a lot of time to get bad, the kilovac took
only a few hours :(

73 tu,

Felipe

--