Re: [Amps] Amp Supply information

To: <n8de@thepoint.net>, "Dave M" <slash_dot@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp Supply information
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 10:03:43 -0400
JI is the last person Id go to as he is rather biased against Denny and just
about everyone else that doesnt always agree with him.

My own consulting involvement was at the end with the LK 7xx series and I
still have a good relationship with Denny who is doing well at Cary Audio.
He also appears to have learned to keep his zipper up as that is what took
down Dentron and Amp Supply with different wives taking him to the cleaners.

Dentron was taken over at the end by Prime Instruments and Im not sure if
they also had some involvement with Ameritron. Denny was no longer involved.

Carl
KM1H