Re: [Amps] New 2 PA design

To: "'Paul Decker'" <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] New 2 PA design
From: "Baruch Zilbershatz" <4z4rb@bezeqint.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:55:28 +0200
I am still unable to find out what is the price for the device.

I have finished my 2xBLF574 board with all the bias circuitry and thermal
sensors.

I will make the board tomorrow and begin to populate .

   I am using 3oz.Cu on g-10,FR4 material.

I will see how it comes out.

Baruch Zilbershatz

Nitzanay-Oz 118