Re: [Amps] time to death...

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] time to death...
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:29:34 -0600
Great story Colin and Roger.

This redundancy thing can be taken to infinity.  Fortunately, the only life
threating situation this amp provides is when I have my
fingers poking around in it's guts.  For normal operation, I'm happy to have a
main and a backup.  Of course, the amp has lived for
25 years or so and not managed to explode without any of this "newfangled stuff
that just breaks down all the time" - as my dad
would have said...

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com