Re: [Amps] Suggestions - I broke my amp - part 2

To: "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Suggestions - I broke my amp - part 2
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:42:29 -0500
It turns out it doesn't matter about the bandswitch position - same result
in all positions regardless
of the transmitter freq. The bandswitch seems OK by visual inspection and
with an ohmmeter.
I have to wonder where the power is going. No arcing, no noticeable heating
so far but I
don't run it too long since it is obviously not working correctly.

73, Larry  W6NWS