Re: [Amps] Band switch. a bad news

To: <ham_amplifiers@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Band switch. a bad news
From: "Hsu" <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 21:12:25 +0800
About this band switch, I just contact with some parts manufacturer, a bad
news, the cos t of dies markup 40%  than 2 years  ago  I order that model 86's
! All over world  deflation, but besides here!
  I'm not sure exact delivery  date, But I  think should be before end of Feb
2011.
The new band switch is smaller than model 86 but with ALL model 86's
Specifications( even higher current rating, I add a "contact  unguis") beside
size. Its size similar Model 80( not exact), So we can use it  from AL-811 to
DX-4.
  And all  brass and beryllium copper parts are replaceable( fix using
bolt/nut, not rivet), that means when the flash over is happen, you neen't
replace whole switch!
    That only still in the blue schematic, but I can send some band switch's
pictures what existing based on model 86.
     73!Hsu