Re: [Amps] Fan for SB220

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fan for SB220
From: Adrian <vk4tux@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 16:49:03 +1000
Your obviously confused between LIGHT and HEAT, read up on it a little
before making such a silly statement.

Mike

Well with 25 years in the HVAC industry and my current university work
environment where heat transfer is my career,
you would think I may have learnt something, Light actually contains an
infra red element, that's why the days are usually warmer than nights
and you will find that light/radiated heat radiation properties reside
in the same family of radiation spectrum.

What did you read Mike, did you find the wavelength of black radiated heat?

The real problem here is that you were too silly to understand the
difference between radiated heat transfer and convection heat transfer.

Adrian ... vk4tux.