Re: [Amps] FW: Fan for SB220

To: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: Fan for SB220
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 08:20:10 -0500
The thick graphite plates simply provide a large thermal mass that takes
longer to warm up and a lot longer to cool down than the thin metal plates.
Compare it your self sometime between 3-500Z's of both materials.

I believe the color of the metal plates is natural and not applied.

And Ive yet to see any black external anode tubes....unless the cooling
system failed.

Carl
KM1H