Re: [Amps] TenTec Centurion - 422 tuning question

To: bemeier@bellsouth.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] TenTec Centurion - 422 tuning question
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 07:00:04 EST
Hi Bruce, you mentioned "light operating" and that makes me wonder if you
are running the amplifier at less than rated drive, plate current and power
input/output?

If so, the plate load impedance is elevated, and that would cause a big
difference in loading C values for the various bands.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 12/23/2010 5:34:30 A.M. Central Standard Time,