[Amps] Marconi BH-30 HF Amp For Sale

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Marconi BH-30 HF Amp For Sale
From: "Jim Barnet" <jimbarnet@Frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 10:16:31 -0800
I have a Marconi BH-30 amp that I need to sell because of space limitations
at my new Western Washington QTH. You can view photos and details at

http://home.earthlink.net/~jimbarnet/ne7f/index.html

There was a very interesting posting on this reflector by another Marconi
BH-30 owner a few months ago. As he states, it is a real workhorse with some
unique features. You can read that here:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Amps/2010-09/msg00237.html
<http://lists.contesting.com/archives/html/Amps/2010-09/msg00237.html>

My full contact information is listed on the site with the details above.
This a great amp at a good price that won't break your wallet!

73 de NE7F

Jim Barnet