[Amps] Russian tubes and QRO-Parts

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Russian tubes and QRO-Parts
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 16:15:22 -0800 (PST)
It seems that there is a problem with the QRO-parts website information.  I
ordered a pair of the GI-7bT tubes and they have not arrived.  So, I sent an
E-Mail using that feature on the website.  The reply that I received says that
even though the website says those tubes are in stock in Dallas, Texas, they
are not and instead of the promised 3 to 5 days delivery time it is more like 2
to 4 weeks delivery time from Russia.  I did not inquire about any of the other
products that are supposed to be in stock here in Texas.  However, I do wonder
if they are really in stock in the United States.

Also, I was informed that the U.S. "contact" person is on vacation and will not
return until after 4 January 2011.  Again, there is no indication on the
website of this.  I did recommend that the website be updated to tell the truth
about the shipping point.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com