Re: [Amps] 87a Fault 9

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 87a Fault 9
From: "Martin Sole" <hs0zed@csloxinfo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 21:54:33 +0700
Hey guys, don't make the 87 sound too good or Charly might not sell me his
at a bargain basement knock down price (grin).

Charly, you know our humid environment plays havoc with plugs and sockets
and the 87 has a bunch, that bias voltage is critical and just a little of
the bad stuff plays games with it.

Cheers
Martin, HS0ZED