Re: [Amps] 87a Fault 9

To: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 87a Fault 9
From: k6ye@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 23:25:00 +0000 (UTC)
Charles,

There are a lot of trouble free 87A amps. Maybe you should call RF Concepts and
speak with Glen and/or Mike. They seem to have great attitudes. I know it can
be really frustrating when problems are elusive.

BTW, a very good friend of mine had a recurring fault on his 91B. After the
final checkout, he asked if they would deliver it to me and allow me (I live
nine miles from the factory) to put it through its paces. I ran it heavily on
40, 30, 20, and 17 meters and indeed they had found the problem(s). He has had
it now for almost two years and it works excellent.

Good luck and a prosperous 2011 to you and the family.

Semper Fi,

Tommy - K6YE
DX IS