Re: [Amps] adding fan to Clipperton L

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] adding fan to Clipperton L
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 08:18:27 -0800
http://rocky.digikey.com/scripts/ProductInfo.dll?Site=US&V=25&M=028858

Paul, here is the fan I replaced the old Dentron one with, it is a direct
replacement and is much quieter than the original. Don't know about using
the one from radio shack, I can't imagine it has the same air flow as the
original.  As Carl noted you can lower the 330 Ohm resister with this fan
and speed it up with less noise than the original.

COMAIR ROTRON
WHISPER XL MODEL WX-H1
Part # 028858
115v .19/.15 amp 50/60 Hz

Hope this helps you out, I got this one off eBay, just do a search for
Comair. Or go to Dig key link above.

All the best,
Mike K6BR