Re: [Amps] What to buy?

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] What to buy?
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 02:12:21 +0000
Regardless, best advice is to buy the BIGGEST nasty-est bull of an amp you can
afford.  You can always load it to lower output a bit, but a small amp can
NEVER be loaded to big output.  Auto tune is a bonus.  I am 67 and I am now
even more sure that life is definitely too short for QRP.

73,

Charles Harpole k4vud@hotmail.com