Re: [Amps] looking for idea on switching arrangment

To: "Ulf \(SM0NOR\)" <ulf@sm0nor.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] looking for idea on switching arrangment
From: Radio WC6W <wc6w_amps@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:14:59 -0800 (PST)
Hi Ulf,
  When I need to implement that feature I just use a longer shaft on the
existing switch and add a wafer.

  Do you know what series your switch is from?

  I have extra Centralab (1/4" double flat) shafts and wafers some of which are
listed here:

  http://qsl.net/wc6w/wc6wfsw/index.html?fr43.html

73 & Good morning,
  Marv WC6W