[Amps] T-T Titan 425 blower maintenance?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] T-T Titan 425 blower maintenance?
From: "Bob Arenella" <rja12@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:38:31 -0500
               My recently acquired Titan 425 came to me with no low speed
fan, high speed worked fine. Got into the power supply and found one leed of
the buck winding broken off inside the plug. Fixed that, and was wondering
if the blower can be taken apart, cleaned, lubricated, etc. As these are no
longer available, I would like to keep it running for as long as possible.
Right now, it's not making any unusual noises.

73 de bob,
N2oam