Re: [Amps] Homebrew is back..

To: "Roger (sub1)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Homebrew is back..
From: Jim Barber <audioguy@q.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:21:38 -0700
Not that I'm the shiniest coin in the jar, but I've had nothing but
compliments on the audio, both on AM and (E)SSB.

Of course - you do need to set up a correctly-shaped transmit filter,
then set the noise gate, compression and EQ correctly, etc.
I wouldn't accuse it of being a beginner's rig. In a lot of cases a
Ranger and a D104 would no doubt work out better.

OT, sorry.

73
Jim, N7CXI