Re: [Amps] 4 wire 240VAC service? What to do now?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4 wire 240VAC service? What to do now?
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 09:34:34 -0700
On 4/4/2011 8:26 AM, Commander John wrote:
> I twisted the 2 grounds together and installed them in the center pin jack as
> it was that or cut one off.
> Is there a better way?

PLEASE go back and STUDY what I  and several others have written several
times in this thread, and in the power and grounding  tutorial that's on
my website.  http://audiosystemsgroup.com/publish.htm

NEVER, EVER, connect NEUTRAL to GROUND at any point other than the point
where it enters the building. The proper connections to your amplifier
are the two 240V hot wires and the green wire. The neutral must NOT be
connected.

73, Jim K9YC