[Amps] wanted timer circuit from converted henry amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] wanted timer circuit from converted henry amp
From: "Fern" <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 10:32:02 -0600
         I'm interested in acquiring all the unique parts from a Henry
amplifier that was originally equipped with the 8877 tube and was converted
to a different tube. Of interest would be the timer circuit, the filament
transformer, socket and chimney. I'm seriously thinking of converting my
Henry 3K Premiere which presently has the 3CX1200D7  series tube in it. I
have enough 8877 tubes to last me the rest of my operating days. Shipping
would be to zip 83826 in Idaho.
      73 from Fern   VE7GZ