Re: [Amps] 3-1000 Amplifiers

To: k7fm <k7fm@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3-1000 Amplifiers
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:29:53 -0400
    I once told a chemistry professor that if you could inflate a balloon
with a vacuum
it would float much better than one inflated with helium. He stated that
vacuum inflated one would
  not float because the helium balloon floats only because helium is
lighter than air.
   Needless to say I won the argument after some discussion of why objects
float
in the first place.

73
Bill wa4lav