Re: [Amps] 4-1000A Pi-Output-Load-Control & RTTY

To: "Al Kozakiewicz" <akozak@hourglass.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4-1000A Pi-Output-Load-Control & RTTY
From: "DAVE WHITE" <mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 19:34:44 +0100
I agree entirely. Use it as it was designed.

My car is designed to do 250km/h on the autobahn so I feel the need to
regularly do that kind of thing when I'm working over in DL.  It does the
car the world of good.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it....:-)

With the 4-1000A just keep the seals at the right temperature using the
right blower, the right socket, the right chimney and the right
heat-dissipating plate cap and you can thrash the nuts off them.  Keep the
blowers running for 5 minutes after you turn the amp off.  The 4-1000A
really is a wonderfully rugged piece of kit.

Dave G0OIL