Re: [Amps] shaft couplers and extensions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] shaft couplers and extensions
From: "Dave Baxter" <dave@uk-ar.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 20:08:23 +0100
Model engineering shops?  Those that deal in parts for gas engined miniture
racing cars?

For real light duty (next to no torque) some heavy gauge plastic tube (coax
outer sheath?) pushed over the ends of 1/4" shafts, often works OK, insulates,
and has a modicom of flex.  Good as a temporary fix, if nothing else.

73.

Dave G0WBX.