Re: [Amps] RF on audio using 374A

Subject: Re: [Amps] RF on audio using 374A
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:34:33 -0700
On 9/14/2011 11:00 AM, Carl wrote:
> IMO Pin 1 is overblown (as are parasitics by another individual) and I
> would expect any of the radio manufacturers to already be aware of it.

You would likely change your mind (assuming it is still open for change)
if you took the time to read the extensive documentation of it, some of
which is on my website. It is a very clear concept, easily grasped by
those with even the most minimal engineering education. EMC authority
Henry Ott has included a discussion of it in the latest edition of his
classic text on EMC.

My website is http://audiosystemsgroup.com/publish/htm

73, Jim K9YC