Re: [Amps] MOX resistors

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] MOX resistors
From: John Parkins <kvp@bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 08:23:50 +0000
Hello All,

Well the original post is a bit mute now. Very soon after I made the
post I found the Mouser(UK) site and ordered not only the resistors
but the caps as well. Quite a bit cheaper than the source I was going
to use, so well done Mouser. Looks like the British suppliers might
have to look to their pricing levels....... provided that you get an
order above the level to get free delivery.

--
Best regards,
 John        G8KVP                    mailto:kvp@bigfoot.com