Re: [Amps] best deal for Mallory caps?

To: Rich Hallman - N7TR <rich@n7tr.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] best deal for Mallory caps?
From: Pete Soper <pete@soper.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 23:36:32 -0500
Hi Rich,
   Well, you and the others inspired me, and I just ordered all the
parts for the WD7S board to completely overhaul the Titan's
rectifier/filter system. I went with Newark, though, as I could find
caps with better lifetime specs, low ESR, etc, and still at hugely
better prices than the OEM Mallory/CD caps. I love the folks at Mouser
and Digikey, but I tend to be able to find everything at Newark, while
with the others I ended up having to get some bits here and other pieces
there.
  Thanks again for the great feedback!

-Pete AD4L