Re: [Amps] [rfamplifiers] Re: Xmas special offer upadate( warranty and p

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] [rfamplifiers] Re: Xmas special offer upadate( warranty and pictures)
From: Vic K2VCO <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:00:45 -0800
If what we are talking about is the transformers, a transformer rated for 50 Hz
will work
fine at 60 Hz -- in fact, it will run cooler. The opposite is not necessarily
the case,
especially with large transformers.

Some AC fan motors might run a bit faster. I don't see that as a problem. I
can't think of
anything in an amplifier that would require 50 Hz and not work properly at 60!

--
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA