[Amps] FS: Krohn-Hite Amplifier DCA-50 $100 OBO, pick up....shipping ext

To: Boat Anchors <boatanchors@puck.nether.net>
Subject: [Amps] FS: Krohn-Hite Amplifier DCA-50 $100 OBO, pick up....shipping extra
From: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 20:43:54 -0800 (PST)
DC to 500 kHz 50 watt rating amplifier, if you are looking you know what they
can do.

This thing weighs a ton and has two huge power transformers, fan, 4-6DQ5's and
4-6AS7s and some other small tubes. No schematic or manual
105-114/210-228 V 114-125/228-250

Good to strip for parts or maybe use to cook hotdogs

The thing fires up and appears to work as far as amplifying a 9 volt battery to
10x etc.

I has a few digs/scratches and is in good to fair cosmetic shape, OK for shop,
but not a museum piece.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/2782277206.html ; for pictures

I prefer pickup but could freight it if you pay shipping, must weigh 80 pounds

Rick, N6PE