Re: [Amps] Mysterious problem with my FL-2100b

To: Eduardo Somoano C <co8ly@frcscu.ciges.inf.cu>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Mysterious problem with my FL-2100b
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 05:21:53 -0600
If the high vswr is on the input to the FL2100B except on 40 m. then
my guess is the tuned input for each band is not getting switched in
properly.  The switching scheme, which is probably involving the
bandswitch and/or relays has a fault.  I'd start looking at it.  I am
utterly unfamiliar with that amp however.

73 and good luck

Rob
K5UJ