Re: [Amps] Transfer Lettering

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Transfer Lettering
From: K1SG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 00:13:38 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Dennis,

I've never been able to spell an entire word of more than 3 letters and
keep it straight with transfer lettering, so I bought a Brother P-Touch Label
Printer.  You can connect it to your computer via a USB port, change font
and size, print onto either white or clear substrate, and all the letter
come  out in nice, straight lines. After applying the labels to a panel, I give
them a  couple of light coats of Krylon for protection.
The label material isn't cheap, but it's a very easy solution for panel
labeling for me.

Steve  Gilbert
K1SG
K1SG@AOL.com

In a message dated 3/13/2012 10:18:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,