Re: [Amps] Reply to Marty

To: "Bob" <bobt@iafrica.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Reply to Marty
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:14:56 -0400
Swingers are most often 5:1 such as 5-25H, 6-30H, etc but some are 4:1 and
6:1 but rarely any higher in my hands on experience for amplifier service.

The minimum inductance requirement is explained in all older handbooks and
this site using PSU Designer which works well for our needs as well as the
audio folks.
http://www.duncanamps.com/software.html

Carl
KM1H