Re: [Amps] Cheap auxiliary amp cooling

To: Vic K2VCO <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Cheap auxiliary amp cooling
From: hs0zed@csloxinfo.com
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 00:26:33 +0700
I have a bit of a problem understanding this too. Maybe I'm missing something
but of all the amps I own they all draw only filament power when not
transmitting.

As soon as I start transmitting I'm speaking and the amps plate current is up
and down like the proverbial. When I stop speaking I stop pressing the PTT. I
never see ZSAC.

Is this perhaps a scenario looking for a problem?

Cheers
Martin, HS0ZED