Re: [Amps] Filter Capacitors

To: "Rob Atkinson" <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Filter Capacitors
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 20:44:56 -0400
In the 30's when the mercury vapor tubes came along. I have QST complete
from 1926 to present plus most ARRL and the "other" HB and read thru the
oldies about 10 years ago after having them in storage since the 70's or so.

Your buddy Don has commented a few times also when he isnt on one of his OWL
kicks (-;

Carl
KM1H