Re: [Amps] SWR increase on SB-220 input - my face is red

To: "Vic K2VCO" <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SWR increase on SB-220 input - my face is red
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 21:19:02 -0400
New sockets arent that expensive but the frugal ham could swap the complete
piece with one from the 3 grid terminals. Then clean and tighten the old one
for another 40 years.

The main thing is to keep the fan working at full speed and not block any
air flow as Ive seen often in fancy wood shelving with barely enough room to
fit the amp and butted right back against a wall.

Carl
KM1H