Re: [Amps] PL-259 and SO-239 cable attachments

To: "W4ABW@aol.com" <W4ABW@aol.com>, "gene-may@hotmail.com" <gene-may@hotmail.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] PL-259 and SO-239 cable attachments
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 14:14:27 -0700 (PDT)
How many 01 tubes does your amplifier use!  89 years ago!  :>)

As for more output:  Theoretically, using a larger diameter cable should reduce
the losses in the cable which, in turn, should produce more output.  Now that
output difference is going to be, at best, milli-watts or even nano-watts if
not pico-watts.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com