Re: [Amps] Amplified TV Antenna

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amplified TV Antenna
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 23:03:22 -0400
A local TV station here in Lexington, Ky ended up preplacing their new VHF
DTV transmitter and antenna with
an new UHF one.  The problem is that when ever customers bought antennas
the stores only carried UHF antennas.
And they got so many complaints that they gave up and went to UHF. I am
sure it cost them a bundle.
I am also their advertisers put pressure on them to since many of them had
trouble receiving the station.
73
Bill wa4lav